Saturday, August 16, 2014

Jen's story...

Just a little about me to start it off.... I have a lot to say and never enough time. My name is Jen. I'm happily head over heals in love with Chris who yes... Drives me nuts. No I'm not afraid to say it. We are normal. We fight, we bicker, he sleeps on the couch, most of the time because he snores something fierce but we are as normal as can be. We have 3 amazing boys. Cayden who is 13, Noah who is 4 and Rylee who is 18 months, and currently bouncing all over me which would explain any grammatical issues. 

As time goes on and this blog takes off the good the bad and the ugly will be shared. You will learn I'm honest up front and not even close to being fake. I live and breaThe perfection when it comes to my boys and strive to make every bit of their lives amazing. In saying that I also struggle. Being a parent isn't perfect. And that's why we chose to blog... Because we have so much to say and share hoping to help others. 

And now I must go clean the smashed crackers off the floor that Rylee just stepped on. 😳

-Jen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment