Thursday, August 28, 2014

Cleaning house.




Well my friends... I have to brag about a clean house. I have in laws coming this weekend so yes I just cleaned the hell out of my house. I didn't take before pics because well I forgot. Not a lot of time between when the kidlets go to bed and when I finally fall down exhausted from my full time job and being super mom. Bahahahaha. So anyways.... Yep, a clean house. I happen to have an obsession with cleaning. I love clean. I love organized. I love 'just so'. I love that things have their places and homes and that they are always there every night and it's all in order so I can go to bed knowing everything is in it's place. Stupid to some.... But my mind doesn't shut off until it's complete. 


And then my disclaimer....  Don't go upstairs. 

Have a good night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment