Thursday, August 28, 2014

Nikki's Story...

I’m a wife and mother to three beautiful children and one furbaby. I’m also a full time student double majoring in health science and nursing, and minoring in biology. I also work part time.. and I love working out.



My life is hectic. My life is crazy. My kids drive me insane. School stresses me out. Work puts me behind in household duties. And guess what? I love it! 

...You can always strive for the perfect picture





Why did we start this blog? Because life is not perfect, we as moms and wives certainly aren’t perfect. This is a real look behind the scenes. The good, the bad, the ugly, the LOUD, the messy, the stinky, the sticky, the love… you get the picture. 



















Follow along as we journey through life..

...I swear my husband loves me.



-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment