Sunday, August 31, 2014

Snack idea for kids.

Yesterday we went to my oldest sons football scrimmage. This is year 2 with both little ones and normally I don't even sit down. Last year he played one season of baseball and one football this year two seasons of baseball and one football. Most games I'm by myself due to my husbands crazy work schedule... Which is hard but you know it is what it is!  I still don't miss them. Over the course of his years playing I've only missed I think 4-5 games. 

So anyways I have to get creative. Does anyone else find they have to get creative with food options to keep the kids entertained?  We 'picnic' so it's always on the go... But it's not fast food. It's healthy food I pack from home!!!  Thank you to Pinterest and some thoughtful ideas!  I seriously don't know what I would do without Pinterest. 

.98 tackle boxes from Walmart filled with snacks and then I label them. Not only are these great for games but also perfect for the diaper bag, grab and go!  


My version of a candy necklaces. Cheerios!  Sometimes I use fruit loops, and circle pretzels. Yeah not the best choices for cereal on that one but hey... Pick my battles. I'm not perfect. 

-Jen. 

1 comment: